Procrasturbation
Hey All,
I obviously have a packet coming due so I am procrasturbating something fierce. If you are a movie buff, check out this fun little gem of a website which is home to the The 30-Second Bunnies Theatre Library . . . in which a troupe of bunnies parodies a collection of movies by re-enacting them in 30 seconds, more or less.
http://angryalien.com/
Enjoy.
I obviously have a packet coming due so I am procrasturbating something fierce. If you are a movie buff, check out this fun little gem of a website which is home to the The 30-Second Bunnies Theatre Library . . . in which a troupe of bunnies parodies a collection of movies by re-enacting them in 30 seconds, more or less.
http://angryalien.com/
Enjoy.
1 Comments:
Hey!
That is a great time waster isn't it? Thanks for the link.
Darren
Post a Comment
<< Home