Friday, May 18, 2007

Time remaining?

How much longer is everyone 'on the clock' re: school packets?

With two posts within ten minutes, something tells me I'm doing the obligatory avoidance dance in the waning light.

(I finish one week from today with my fifth packet, then need a little time to submit final materials to school for whatever deadline it is that we face.)

What is that deadline for final materials? And where are youse guys in the process?


mc

4 Comments:

Blogger Dar Al-Morazz said...

My final packet is due Monday. I have both books read, 20 pages of re-write complete, and I am contemplating what to send out new. My biggest problem is that my "positive" feelings and temperment from the last 5 months seems to have been all used up, and I feel myself slipping back into a "dark spell", so I can't figure out if I want to send something happy and fluffy or something angry and dark. But Monday, about 9:00am, packet will be out, and all will be done.

Hope all is going well with everyone else!

5/19/2007 11:53 AM  
Blogger Darren A Deth said...

My last packet is due Friday. I have about five more pages of re-writeing to do, which will be done today, leaving me five days to do line by line editing.

Things are well in hand.

On the down side, while the homework will be done, the work around home will be just beginning.

Has anyone heard of the Honey Do list?

Darren

5/19/2007 12:20 PM  
Blogger Christine Hope Starr said...

My packet is due Tuesday. I'm wrapping it up today because my beauties are returning home tonight. Lotsa everything including a sardonic essay about my first date in 23 years. Savage beasts do roam the earth still.

5/19/2007 3:22 PM  
Blogger Lisa R said...

My last packet isn't due until June 3, so I've got some time. Though I do think I prefer having a larger chunk of time between semesters where I don't have anything to do. I'm sending the fifty-fourth (or something like that) draft of the beginning of my novel and those two miserable short papers. Thank you third semester! At least the thesis will keep me from having to come up with two short paper topics every month.

Yes Darren, from the other side of the coin, I love the 'Honey Do' list. I leave my husband with a new one every residency. It gives him something to do while I'm gone.

Lisa

5/19/2007 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home