Last Packet
Time to celebrate!
My last packet went out half an hour ago. Now it's time to count down the days until we all get to be back together again.
Good luck wrapping your packets up everyone.
Darren
My last packet went out half an hour ago. Now it's time to count down the days until we all get to be back together again.
Good luck wrapping your packets up everyone.
Darren
4 Comments:
Amen, brother! Mine went out at five-thirty today. Indeed it's time to celebrate. Pass the Doritos.
mc
Mine went out on Monday at 9:00am sharp. I even have all my paperwork for end of semester in or in the mail already. Pop open some Coronas boys and girls, let the celebrating begin!
My last packet went out Friday, a week early! Considering all of my other packets were late, I hope this early one will buy me some extra credit or whatever you call it in the master's arena. Passing the margs and guac. See you all soon in Montpelier.
LisaV
I can finally post this in good conscience. My last packet and my end of semester materials just went out today. I am heaving a huge sigh of relief and plan to spend the next week staring blankly at the wall, drooling, and perhaps reading a little Dr. Seuss.
Post a Comment
<< Home