Wednesday, May 16, 2007

CWROpps Changing Over

Hi all youse terrific word magicians. I'm copying this from the Creative Writers Opportunities List. This is where I've been seeing all the places to get published and it works! Anyway, the list master decided to switch because of problemoes with Topica, as you'll read below.mdjonax

Dear Subscribers:
Thanks so much for making CRWROPPS the success that it is. Many of you have
written me over the years to say that a posting helped you publish work or
receive other kinds of support. I have been happy and proud to hear of your
accomplishments. I appreciate your kind notes.

But lately, Topica.com has proven to be even less reliable than it usually
is. Fewer than half of the messages I've been trying to post have made it onto
the list. Some glitch has caused the messages to be rejected, so they haven't
been showing up in the archives either. This appears to be a systemwide
problem, with moderators of other lists complaining of the same problem.

Because of this I'm encouraging everyone possible to switch to CRWROPPS-B,
the alternate list hosted on Yahoogroups! The Topica.com version will continue
to exist, but I'm frustrated knowing it's incomplete. To make sure you
receive all the messages I'm posting, join CRWROPPS-B:

Here are the instructions for joining CRWROPPS-B:

To join, send a blank e-mail message
to
crwropps-b-@yahoogroups.com
or go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crwropps-b
and click on "Join This Group."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home