Stannie! How loovely! Guess what! I just passed in the first draft of my critical essay, 42 pages because I thought it was due Feb.5 and turns out it was due Feb.22! I nearly killed myself getting it done. That was a trifle dopey of me.
Glad you reached out when you needed contact Jewel.
Here in the thick of it as usual, reading like mad preparing the critical thesis...frigid temps here and squirrels who eat cable..uhhh...cables. Guy on the pole says it should hold for a while now. EEEEK!
42 pages. That's a big sucker. Now you have days to do something you didn't know you could do (after you recover from busting your butt).
I submitted something. Ron got me moving with his presentation. I hope, hope, hope that a year from now I'll have some publications.
Hey Daryl and Christine, Thanks for keeping me posted. Loved all the details you included. BTW, just submitted a piece to three literary magazines tonight. Hope I get another piece published soon. The glow from my last one is fading fast and turning cold. Poor poor Daryl. I hate being sick. Had small surgery the day after I arrived home. I'm fine but recovery took a good two weeks.Yuk. Be well.
Hey Jewel--and the gang, So happy to see your smiles on the blog and hear the latest updates. It finally got cold in Vermont--had a few days that didn't get above zero. Too bad you all weren't here to freeze your tooshies off with me. How does one spell tooshie anyway?
I'm a happy little camper. Joined a VC writing group and met today at the campus. It was perfect timing, and I would highly recommend checking out writing groups in your area. I'm grateful for increasing light, fresh powder, and organic chocolate.
Love you (glad you're recovering Jewel--btw, how was the date?)
I'm a little late, as usual, but wanted to send out a hello to you all. Got my first packet off successfully (all 145 pages of it), Jesus, (Daryl, you think you're an extremist?!) and moving full steam ahead with a million projects.
Travel and love are filling my life right now (as well an obsession with baking quiches and going to the gym to burn them off).
I'm missing the feeling of community lately and is just lovely to find you all here, even if it is cyberspace.
And big love to all my friends out there who took the time to check in. I feel so much better now. I feel connected to you all again. I'm surprised that Malky is still MIA. As for your question, Lene, I promise I'll tell you the whole story on the phone (as opposed to announcing it on the internet). Love you guys, Jewel Bee
Which right to know is that, Stan? Your God-given right to know or your US citizen right to know? I don't remember seeing it in the Constitution. And I don't think it would be healthy for you to have too many vicarious thrills. "Step off," Stan. It "aint hattenin." Love youse, Jewel
8 Comments:
Stannie! How loovely! Guess what! I just passed in the first draft of my critical essay, 42 pages because I thought it was due Feb.5 and turns out it was due Feb.22! I nearly killed myself getting it done. That was a trifle dopey of me.
Glad you reached out when you needed contact Jewel.
Here in the thick of it as usual, reading like mad preparing the critical thesis...frigid temps here and squirrels who eat cable..uhhh...cables. Guy on the pole says it should hold for a while now. EEEEK!
42 pages. That's a big sucker. Now you have days to do something you didn't know you could do (after you recover from busting your butt).
I submitted something. Ron got me moving with his presentation. I hope, hope, hope that a year from now I'll have some publications.
Hey Daryl and Christine,
Thanks for keeping me posted. Loved all the details you included. BTW, just submitted a piece to three literary magazines tonight. Hope I get another piece published soon. The glow from my last one is fading fast and turning cold.
Poor poor Daryl. I hate being sick. Had small surgery the day after I arrived home. I'm fine but recovery took a good two weeks.Yuk. Be well.
Hey Jewel--and the gang,
So happy to see your smiles on the blog and hear the latest updates. It finally got cold in Vermont--had a few days that didn't get above zero. Too bad you all weren't here to freeze your tooshies off with me. How does one spell tooshie anyway?
I'm a happy little camper. Joined a VC writing group and met today at the campus. It was perfect timing, and I would highly recommend checking out writing groups in your area. I'm grateful for increasing light, fresh powder, and organic chocolate.
Love you (glad you're recovering Jewel--btw, how was the date?)
First Packet out. But I feel like my back is on the ropes and the ref is a little blurry. The bell will ring soon enough. Yo, Adrienne!
I'm a little late, as usual, but wanted to send out a hello to you all. Got my first packet off successfully (all 145 pages of it), Jesus, (Daryl, you think you're an extremist?!) and moving full steam ahead with a million projects.
Travel and love are filling my life right now (as well an obsession with baking quiches and going to the gym to burn them off).
I'm missing the feeling of community lately and is just lovely to find you all here, even if it is cyberspace.
Big Love.
Hunter
And big love to all my friends out there who took the time to check in. I feel so much better now. I feel connected to you all again. I'm surprised that Malky is still MIA.
As for your question, Lene, I promise I'll tell you the whole story on the phone (as opposed to announcing it on the internet).
Love you guys,
Jewel Bee
Which right to know is that, Stan? Your God-given right to know or your US citizen right to know? I don't remember seeing it in the Constitution. And I don't think it would be healthy for you to have too many vicarious thrills. "Step off," Stan. It "aint hattenin."
Love youse,
Jewel
Post a Comment
<< Home