Transcripts
First of all, I wish you all a wonderful residency. I'll miss being there . . .
Next, I wanted to pass on some information about transcripts I recently discovered: you have to request them from the TUI office in Cincinnati (did I spell that right?). The request I sent to VC did not get passed on to Ohio (much easier to spell). I'm sure they've closed that gap by now, but hopefully this information will save at least one of you a long wait.
Here's where you can get the order form:
TUI Registrar’s Office
1-800-486-3116 ext 1185
513-487-1075 facsimile
Sophie.Stanford@TUI.edu
Each request costs $10.
Happy Holidays!
Next, I wanted to pass on some information about transcripts I recently discovered: you have to request them from the TUI office in Cincinnati (did I spell that right?). The request I sent to VC did not get passed on to Ohio (much easier to spell). I'm sure they've closed that gap by now, but hopefully this information will save at least one of you a long wait.
Here's where you can get the order form:
TUI Registrar’s Office
1-800-486-3116 ext 1185
513-487-1075 facsimile
Sophie.Stanford@TUI.edu
Each request costs $10.
Happy Holidays!
3 Comments:
Thanks Ann for putting this up -- just curious: do transcripts show prior convictions?
Some things I may not want to request.
We're going to miss you as well, yet will bring you on board in spirit.
best
mc
Yup - if you've ever been convicted of writing poetry without license, it'll show up there. Merry Christmas and have a great res.
Thanks Ann -- I used to have poetic license -- but it was permanently revoked with this line:
I once was a poet.
I just didn't know it.
You don't know how much I'll miss you at residency -- but I suspect I'll write to try to say!
mc
Post a Comment
<< Home