The unofficial, virtual campus for students, graduates & instructors from Vermont College’s MFA in Writing program.
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Residency Photos
Hi all, I have some pictures of campus from this summer's residency temporarily parked at http://www.justbloganythingtm.blogspot.com/. Tracy M Poetry '01
Excellent shots, Tracy -- thanks for sharing them.
I've got a few somewhere I'll start to put up, as well.
My favorites -- not including shots of folks we studied with, of course -- are some of the vistas outside of town. I'll put two small examples up one of these days.
2 Comments:
Those are some nice shots of the cmpus, Tracy. Thanks.
Excellent shots, Tracy -- thanks for sharing them.
I've got a few somewhere I'll start to put up, as well.
My favorites -- not including shots of folks we studied with, of course -- are some of the vistas outside of town. I'll put two small examples up one of these days.
thanks! mc
Post a Comment
<< Home