Thursday, June 22, 2006

Champs Taxi

Hello All.

I just made my reservations with Champs Taxi. This is a listing from Lene. My email inquiry produced the following result:

"Hi Christine we do have availability and we may have other students around
that same time and the rate is $60.00 for 1 and $65.00 total for 2 ,$70.00 for
3 and $20.00each for 4 or more would you like me to put you in the >>> reservation book THANK YOU, FROM TED"

Then, I called, and a friendly person answered (with a little throw-back hippy in him) and we spoke without confusion for at least five minutes. Without confusion, seriously. Five minutes or more. They've been around for ten years, have non-smoking mini-vans and he said they check your flight to make sure it is on time so they can make needed adjustments in your pick up. I told him that I was shopping for a new service after some frustrations with another (unnamed) cab service. He was encouraging without making any reference to any other cab service which I thought very professional.

If you are interested in checking it out, here is the information:

Champ’s Taxi (also offers vans/group rates)
802-598-4002 http://www.champstaxi.com/

No guarantees here but I'm ready to try something different and hey, if I get stuck as a single rider, it is still cheaper than Everywhere and so far, less expensive by a mile in terms of fear and loathing.

Christine

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christine, what time are you arriving at the airport?

6/22/2006 7:52 PM  
Blogger Christine Hope Starr said...

I arrive at 4:40 PM on the 27th. I depart 7:40 AM on the 7th.

6/22/2006 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home